There are many different ways in which sponsorship can be offered to help the charity meet specific objectives, all of which will help to build a positive image of your company.
Sponsorship offers a value-for-money advertising opportunity, allowing you to reach a target audience and raise the profile of your brand whilst demonstrating a clear commitment to the hospice and the people it cares for in your community.
Here is just a sample of the sponsorship opportunities available at Keech Hospice Care:
- ‘Keech Matters’ newsletter (now distributed to over 23,000 supporters)
- Lottery tickets (there are almost 10,000 members to our weekly draw)
- Events t-shirts and other promotional materials (e.g. for our London Marathon team, Midnight Walk, Santa Run etc)
- Corporate Charity Golf day
- The Butterfly Ball for our children's hospice (sponsor one element of the Ball or the whole event)
- And much more!
In the unlikely event that we don’t have exactly what you’re looking for, we will work with you to find a sponsorship package that suits your needs.
Please contact the Corporate Fundraising team on:
Tel: 01582 707957