Help bring some fun and goodwill to your workplace by raising funds for your local hospices.
Fundraising at work can be a great way to get to know your colleagues better, improve inter-department communications and even introduce some healthy competition.
Here are just a few ideas of ways you can support us at work:
- Have a 'fine box' for swearing, forgetting to re-load the photocopier or not passing on a message.
- Organise a dress-down day or 'spot the baby' competition.
- Sponsor the boss to make the tea all day.
- Run a sweepstake for Wimbledon, the Grand National or another major sporting event, then donate a percentage of the prize 'pot' to us.
- Organise a team to take part in one of our many fundraising events. See our Events section for more details.
- Have one of our collection boxes on your till or in your staff room. Or take a box of our badges to sell.
- 'Share A Card' at Christmas. Take one of our exclusive oversized Christmas cards, hang it up somewhere communal and let everyone sign the card with their seasonal message to colleagues. The money you all save on individual cards can be donated to the charity.
Many employers offer 'matched funding', instantly doubling any funds you raise, so don't forget to check with your company before starting any fundraising efforts.
Your company may also have a Charity of the Year scheme. Perhaps you could consider nominating Keech Hospice Care for next year's adoption.
Visit our Corporate section for more information.