If you are a member of a local organisation, like a Rotary club, Scout group or golf club, then we would love for you to get together with your members and raise money for our hospices.
Local support is absolutely vital if we are to continue caring for our patients and their families. Here are just a few ways that your club or group can help us:
- Organise a fundraising event - how about a fundraising dinner, a trip to the dogs or a race night?
- Get your members sponsored to do something - maybe a sponsored slim or bicycle ride.
- Encourage your members to support our existing events or organise a team to take part in one of our many challenge events.
- Ask your members to volunteer their time to help us fundraise. We are always looking for people to help at street and store collections and regularly need people to help man our fundraising stalls.
- Take a box of our butterfly badges or Christmas Bells to sell amongst the group.
One of our fundraisers would be happy to come and talk to your group about the work of the charity and how you can help us. Or you and your members might like to come and see our facilities first-hand on one of our Visitors' Days.
We can provide plenty of sponsor forms, collection tins and promotional materials to help you with your fundraising activities.
To let us know what you are doing or to arrange a speaker at your club please contact our Fundraising team on:
Tel: 01582 707940