Children's advice line
Call our free advice line for specialist support.
0800 035 6497
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What is the children's advice line?
It's specialist support for you and your child, at the end of the phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Your call will be answered by one of our team from Keech Hospice Care’s children's services, no matter what time of day. There is also specialist nurse advice available when needed.
Who is it for?
For parents and carers of a child with a life-limiting condition, as well as health professionals. We cover Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes.
How can the children's advice line help me?
It can help a lot - you'll have a specialist in caring for children with life-limiting conditions just a phone call away. We offer:
- One-to-one advice for you and your family
- Symptom management support
- Signposting to services who may be able to offer your family further support
- Liason with other services involved in the care of your child
- Guidance for health and care professionals.
For more information about our children’s services, please download our leaflet.