How to raise money by shopping online
There are many easy ways to raise money for charity without doing anything or spending anything extra online. Thanks to the following websites, we can collect donations at no extra charge to you, if you choose to shop with them. So, the next time you’re online shopping, see if you can earn us some extra cash on that next purchase.
Amazon Smile - Amazon offers a charity version of their website and usually donate 0.5% of the price of any purchase to your chosen charity. This is unique, as Top Cashback don’t offer money off on Amazon and nor do Give as you Live on regular purchases. However, Give as you Live do offer better rates of cashback on things like Amazon devices, so it’s best to check both before you purchase.
To collect donations:
- Visit smile.amazon.co.uk and make sure you are signed in to your Amazon account.
- Search for ‘Keech Hospice Care’ then select us as your charity of choice.
- Start shopping as you normally would. Make your purchase and earn a donation for Keech.
- Then you just need to use Amazon Smile whenever you shop on Amazon in future.
Give as you Live - raise free funds by shopping online. It's that simple. Choose from over 4,200 stores to shop and support us. For example, you can earn up to £10 when you do your next online shop at Sainsbury’s. You can even compare gas and electricity or holidays and raise money for charity.
All you need to do is:
- Sign up at giveasyoulive.com and choose Keech Hospice Care as your charity.
- Search for the shop you want to buy something from on the Give as you Live website, then click through and complete your purchase.
- Once you’ve finished, track your purchase with Give as you Live to see how much you’ve raised for us.
Topcashback is one of the most well-known money-saving websites around but did you know you can donate what you earn to your favourite charity? Shop for everything from car insurance to broadband and get cashback, all or some you can choose to donate to us.
To raise money, simply:
- Set up a Top Cashback account at topcashback.co.uk.
- Start shopping by searching for the store you want to buy from on the Top Cashback website.
- Click through and complete your purchase to earn cashback.
- Once you’ve raised funds in your account, you can request a pay-out to your bank account.
- When you request a pay-out, you can choose to donate to your chosen charity. Simply search for ‘Keech Hospice Care’ and specify the amount you would like to give.
eBay Charity of Choice - you can choose a favourite charity and raise money for us when you sell or buy on eBay. Try it today for a very easy way to raise money for us.
To support Keech, you need to:
- Visit eBay for charity and add Keech Hospice Care as your favourite charity.
- When you next shop on eBay and click to checkout, simply look for the drop-down at the bottom of the page to add a donation to Keech Hospice Care.
- This will also work if you sell on eBay. You can choose a percentage of the proceeds of your sale to go to Keech Hospice Care and, what's more, eBay will reduce your basic insertion and valuation fees too. Watch this video on how to sell for a charity on eBay.
Humble bundle is a games platform with a difference – you can choose how you pay for your bundle. This enables you to allocate some of the price of your purchase between the game creator, charity and Humble Bundle.
To support Keech:
- Simply sign up at humblebundle.com.
- Once you’ve set up an account, visit the Humble Bundle store and click the ‘Charity’ link along the navigation bar.
- Search for ‘Keech Hospice Care’ and select us as your charity.
- Then purchase your game bundles as normal and help support Keech.
So there you have it; five ways to raise money for Keech Hospice Care, without spending more online. If you're looking for other ways to support us, you can sign up for an event, play our lottery or find your nearest charity shops.