#Iam

Our patients are individuals, so is our care. Support Keech Hospice Care during Hospice Care week 3-9 October 2016.

Watch our video here:

Web play pic

Dark pink hospice care week 2016 stamp for use online

At Keech Hospice Care we focus on the patient, not their condition.  Our patients are individuals, so is our care.  This is important to us.  It is important to them.  It is important that every single patient we care for receives support that is appropriate to them, their family and friends.  It is this approach that makes us so effective.  It is this approach that means our patients are able to achieve the best possible quality of life in the time they have left.    

This year we are using Hospice Care Week to get across this vital message.  We want people to know about our work.  This is because we know that there are many more people we could help if they weren’t so afraid to walk through our doors.  Perhaps if they saw the reality of life at Keech Hospice Care they would feel differently.  We also need to our local community - you - to support our work.  We need to raise over £14,000 every single day to keep our hospice services running.  Many people are shocked to learn that we only receive 30% of our funding from the NHS, the remaining 70% we need to raise ourselves.  

Click on me and read my story:

i am winstoni am robi am louisei am dave

Spacer

Will you help us this Hospice Care Week?

Donate buttonPlease make a big difference to children and adults living with life-limiting and terminal conditions this Hospice Care Week. Join our #Iam campaign and do something special for Keech Hospice Care.

It doesn’t need to be big. Every single pound donated to Keech makes a big difference to the children and adults we support.  

Here are some ideas to get you started:  

However, it's not just money we need.  We also need to spread the word about our vital work. You can get involved by sharing our film with your family and friends, and visit our volunteering page for inspiration for how you can help.

Add a Twibbon 

twibbonShow your support for Hospice Care Week by adding a Twibbon to your social media profile picture. Click here for instructions.


Thunderclap

Thunderclap logoA Thunderclap allows a single message to be mass-shared, flash mob-style on your social media networks. We are planning to join Hospice UK's Thunderclap on Tuesday 4 October at 1pm and need as many of you to join in as possible so that we make as much noise about Hospice Care Week as we can. Join us in creating more impact for Hospice Care Week!

 

For more information about Hospice Care Week 2016 by visiting the Hospice UK website. This blog is featured on UK Care Guide who offer a wealth of information and support around care topics, such as guidance on paying for care, assisted living, live in care, domiciliary care and nursing care.   They also offer help around wider topics such as Lasting Power of Attorney, Funeral Plans and Wills.