Without our corporate partners, we simply wouldn't be able to provide 24/7 specialist care and support to our patients and their families when they need it most.
Keech Hospice Care is committed to building lasting relationships with all of our very valuable Corporate Partners, helping them to satisfy their business needs and objectives as well as providing the vital funds we need. As one of our corporate partners you can benefit from:
- Effective PR, media and marketing opportunities, increasing the profile of your company and your brand awareness, as well as distinguishing yourself from your competitors.
- Employee involvement that builds pride and loyalty in your company. Getting involved in community events leads to increased staff morale and retention. It also promotes your company as an attractive prospective employer and offers great team development opportunities.
- New business and networking opportunities by supporting us, you can belong to a powerful network of like-minded business owners who you meet with regularly to support a joint cause.
There are a number of ways you can support Keech and the vital work we do in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes. These include:
- Adopting Keech as your Charity Partnership of the Year
- Participating in one of our Accumulator Challenges
- Introducing a Payroll Giving scheme
- Joining our Corporate Partnerships Group
- Allowing staff to volunteer at the hospice
To find out more about any of our Corporate Partnership opportunities please get in touch with our Corporate Partnerships team. Call 01582 707963 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow us on Twitter @keechcorporate
Companies are often approached with requests for support from a range of charities and it is often difficult to know which one to choose. Due to this, some companies decide to adopt one local charity for a year and focus their efforts on supporting that charity. We are proud to say that for 2016/2017, London Luton Airport have adopted us as their charity of the year. Read more here.
By nominating Keech Hospice Care as your Charity Partnership of the Year you will inspire greater team work, motivation and loyalty and demonstrating your commitment to your local community - as well raising vital funds to enable us to provide 24/7 specialist palliative care and support.
Keech Hospice Care Corporate Accumulator Challenge is an exciting way for teams to work together. We have two choices for a corporate accumulator. Fun with a Ton - a £100 option over 3 months, or Nifty Fifty, a one day accumulator with a £50 stake.
Fun with a Ton
- Business teams are tasked with raising as much money as possible for the Hospice using a £100 stake. Teams are given 12 weeks to complete the challenge. Register now
- Business teams are tasked with raising as much money as possible in one day for the Hospice using a £50 stake. Teams can be made up of up to six people. Register here
Anything goes but all Fundraising activity must be legal!
So what better way to challenge other departments and show off those entrepreneurial skills? Prizes will be awarded for the team which raised the most money as well as the most innovative and creative fundraising ideas! Are you up for the challenge?
Payroll Giving allows you to make regular or one-off donations to Keech Hospice Care from your pay packet or occupational pension. Your donations are made before Income Tax is deducted and you only pay tax on what's left. This means that you are given tax relief on your donation immediately - and at your highest rate of tax.
Who can use Payroll Giving?
You can use Payroll Giving provided both of the following apply:
- you are an employee or you get an occupational pension and your employer/pension provider deducts tax through the PAYE system
- your employer or pension provider operates a Payroll Giving scheme.
If your employer or pension provider does not operate a scheme, you could ask if they would be willing to start one. They can find out about the scheme on HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) website.
Example of Payroll Giving donation and the benefit to Keech Hospice Care.
|Your pledge||Actual cost to you (standard tax rate)||Actual cost to you (higher tax rate)||Donation received by Keech Hospice Care|
The Corporate Partnership Group has been established to generate sustainable annual income for the hospice, whilst providing our corporate and local business supporters with a great opportunity - show your support for your local hospice. By committing to donate to Keech Hospice Care on a regular, long term basis by joining the Corporate Partnership Group, you will make a difference to the lives of the children and families that need the support of the hospice and make it easier for us to plan for the future.
With the Corporate Partnership Group you can choose to donate an amount per month and receive benefits in return. These include:
- Group membership certificate;
- Your company logo will appear on our website with a link to your website;
- We will help you to meet your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives;
- Help with your fundraising ideas and materials;
- Use our logo on your website and communication material;
- Work with us on social media networks;
- Receive preferential places at our events;
- Attend and possibly host our Group network events;
Membership of Corporate Partnership Group is a great way to demonstrate your commitment to the community to your customers and clients as well as raising vital funds to enable us to provide 24/7 specialist palliative care and support.