Our Royal visit would not have been the same without the valuable support of the following. A massive thank you to you all!
Calsigns who donated the Keech Hospice Care signage, window decals and plaque that was unveiled by TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Valeside and Jaspers for their wonderful catering which received many compliments
Amy Richardson from Daisy Chain who designed and made the Posy that was presented to the Duchess of Cambridge by 7-year-old Evie Farmer. Read more
Sarah Clayton from Novelties Cakes in Luton who designed and made our delicious 25 years celebration cake and which was cut by HRH Prince William. Read more
Gelato Heaven who kindly donated ice-creams to the staff and volunteers on the hottest day of the year!
- Carly Capp from In The Ribbons Rosettes for our lovely 25 years rosettes
- Adorabella Entertainment for their fab stilt walking and singing
- Element Strings the string quartet for calming everyone's nerves!
- Guitarist Pamela Moody for soothing us throughout the afternoon
- Arriva buses who kindly ferried all our volunteers up to the hospice
- Bramingham Primary School for the loan of their car park
- St John's Ambulance for being on hand for melters in the sweltering heat
- Jo Oliver for the beautiful flowers in reception
- UK Events & Tents for the loan of the marquees
- Ross at New Farm for the handy hay bales
- Stevens Removals for help with setting up and dismantling