- 10 Sep 2017
- Event type:
- Family events
- 11:00 - 16:00
- Keech Hospice Care, Great Bramingham Lane, Luton, LU3 3NT
KeechFest is back by popular demand! Last year more than 1,500 people enjoyed back-to-back live music acts, a bar, BBQ, stalls and a children’s enchanted forest, helping us generate £15,000 to support local families. Buy tickets here
Come along and enjoy live music from:
- Lawrence Hill - As seen on 'The Voice'
- Distant Echoes - mod rock cover band
- Billy Lee aka Neil Diamond
- 70s and 80s band Groove Connection
- The Wilsons - swinging 50s and 60s rock n' roll
- There will be a fully-serviced bar
- A tasty BBQ
- Retail village
- Children's entertainment and play area
- Our new courtyard garden designed by Gardeners' World presenter Adam Frost
* Please note that only food and drink purchased at this event is permitted to be consumed. If you bring your own food or alcohol to the event, you will be asked to leave it at the entry point to collect at the end of the day. Any items not collected will be disposed of, or used for fundraising purposes.
By taking part in this event, you will be helping us raise vital funds in order to support people living with life-limiting illnesses in Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton & South Bedfordshire. Keech Hospice Care only receives 30% statutory funding, so there has never been a time when your support is needed more. If not now, then when?