Summer Virtual Challenges
- 30 Jun 2020 - 31 Aug 2020
- Event type:
- Cycle for us, Run or walk for us, Take up a challenge, Family events
- Your location
Win a piece of history! Sign up for one of our summer virtual challenges and get an amazing limited-edition memorabilia medal.
With challenges ranging from just 5km to 200km, there’s a distance to suit you. Once you’ve completed your challenge, you’ll have something to remember when the World stood still, and we all came together.
Simply choose your exercise (run, walk or cycle) and target distance, and complete your challenge over July and August at your own pace. With the summer holidays around the corner, why not get the children involved too?
Ask your friends and family to sponsor you and raise valuable funds for our care team who are working tirelessly on the frontline throughout the pandemic.
Distances to choose from:
- 5km (Walk or Run)
- 10km (Walk, Run or Cycle)
- Half Marathon (Walk, Run or Cycle)
- Marathon (Walk, Run or Cycle)
- Ultra 50km (Walk, Run or Cycle)
- Ultra 100km (Walk, Run or Cycle)
- Super Ultra 150km (Walk, Run or Cycle)
- Ultimate 200km (Walk, Run or Cycle)
- 100 miles Virtual Ride London (Cycle)
- 300 miles Virtual London to Paris (Cycle)
There's just a few rules:
1. You have until the 31 August to complete your challenge - it does not have to be done in one go.
2. Any participating children must be accompanied by an adult from their household.
3. Send us a photograph or evidence of your completed challenge.
4. Please adhere to social distancing and Government guidelines whilst completing your challenge https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
You can track your distance and join our Strava Running Club if you are a runner/ walker or for those cycling the challenge join our Strava Cycle Club getting yourself on the challenge leader board! Alternatively, you could sign up to RunKeeper, Garmin Connect or Map My Run.
As a charity, we are feeling the full impact of Covid-19 and need your support more than ever. Please help our frontline care team help more patients and their families by asking your friends and family to sponsor you while you stay fit and healthy, too.
For your fundraising efforts:
** Everyone who enters will get their amazing limited-edition memorabilia medal**
- It is £10 to enter each challenge which includes your finisher medal.
- Raise £20 to receive your medal and a Keech Hospice Care T-shirt.
- Raise £30 to receive your medal and a Keech Hospice Care running vest.
- Raise £60 to receive your medal and a Keech Hospice Care Cycling top.