Virtual Events your time, your way, your challenge
- 22 May 2020 - 30 Jun 2020
- Event type:
- Cycle for us, Run or walk for us, Take up a challenge, Family events
- Your location
If you're a regular runner - maybe you have started your autumn marathon training, a walker or a cyclist whose recent challenge has been cancelled, or maybe you just want a target to work towards as part of your daily exercise, why not sign up today for one of our virtual exercise challenges? There's something for everyone and medals to win while you keep fit with Keech.
All you need to do is choose your exercise and target distance. You have until the end of the month to complete your chosen distance. It does not have to be done in one go.
Complete your challenge over the month at your own pace. Get your friends and family to sponsor you and raise valuable funds for us at the same time as completing your own personal challenge. You could even get the kids involved for the shorter distances - remember it is spread over the month!
Sign up for any of our virtual distance challenges and you'll receive a limited edition Keech Hospice Care medal, plus the kudos that you won your race!
Distance challenges to complete in a month:
- 10km (Walk or Run)
- Half Marathon ( Walk, Run or Cycle)
- Marathon (Walk or Run)
- Ultra 50km ( Walk or Run)
- Ultra 100km (Walk, Run or Cycle)
- Super Ultra 150km ( Walk or Run)
- Ultimate 200km (Walk and Run)
- 100 miles Virtual Ride London (Cycle)
- 300 miles Virtual London to Paris ( Cycle)
There's just a few rules:
- You have until the end of the month to complete your chosen distance - It does not have to be done in one go. Complete your challenge by the final day of the month in which you signed up – for example, 30 June if you signed up in June.
2. Any participating children must be accompanied by an adult from their household.
3. Send us a photograph or evidence of your completed challenge.
4. Please adhere to social distancing and Government guidelines https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
As a charity, we need your help and support more than ever before at this time. Please help our frontline care team help more patients and their families by asking your friends and family to sponsor you while you stay fit and healthy, too.
For your fundraising efforts:
- £10 to enter each challenge which includes your finisher medal
- Raise £20 to receive your medal and a Keech Hospice Care T-shirt
- Raise £30 to receive your medal and a Keech Hospice Care running vest
- Raise £60 to receive your medal and a Keech Hospice Care Cycling top
Thank you for making the difference when it matters the most.