The Big Scoot, Bike and Trike Challenge
- 22 May 2020 - 31 Oct 2020
- Event type:
- Cycle for us, Take up a challenge, Family events
- 01:00 - 23:55
- Your house
The race is on to have winning wheels this Summer! With school sports day cancelled and summer sporting tournaments on the back burner, it’s time to find a new challenge to keep the children occupied this Summer!
All they need is a scooter, bike or trike and to venture out 100 times between now and 31 October 2020. Every child will be rewarded with a Keech medal and certificate.
Get friends and family to sponsor your child and their winning wheels and raise valuable funds for us at the same time too! Why not join in the fun yourself and sign- up for our adult virtual run, walk or cycle challenge at the same time? Complete it and you’ll win a medal and a Keech T-shirt too!
There's just a few rules:
1. You have until 31 October 2020 to complete your challenge.
2. Any participating children must be accompanied by an adult from their household.
3. Please complete the calendar grid (attached to your email) and send us a photo as evidence of your completed challenge.
4. Please adhere to social distancing and Government guidelines. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
As a charity, we need your help and support more than ever before at this time. Please help our frontline care team help more patients and their families by asking your friends and family to sponsor you while you stay fit and healthy, too.
For your fundraising efforts:
• £10 to enter each challenge which includes your very own medal
• Raise £100 for Keech Hospice Care and receive one of our limited-edition challenge T-shirts.
Thank you for making the difference when it matters the most.