- 01 Jan 2020 - 31 Jan 2021
- Event type:
- Supporter events, Family events, Cycle for us, Run or walk for us, Take up a challenge
- 06:00 - 23:00
- Your home
Get January on the run with #Challenge31
Run, Ride or Walk your way through January at your own pace – whether that’s one 3.1km walk, 31km-worth of runs over the month or a 31km cycle circuit of your local area on 31 January.
Why not use it to set a goal for your daily exercise now we're back in lockdown?
Your #Challenge31 race to spring starts from 1 January. Just choose your exercise (run, walk or cycle) and target distance, then complete your challenge through the month.
Get your friends and family to sponsor you and raise valuable funds for us at the same time as you complete your own personal challenge.
We’re moving on January and looking forward to spring!
Distances to choose from:
There's just a few rules:
- You have until 31 January 2021 to complete your challenge - it doesn’t have to be done in one go.
- Any participating children must be accompanied by an adult from their household.
- Send us evidence of your completed challenge.*
- Please adhere to social distancing and government guidelines while completing your challenge https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
*You can track your distance and join our Strava Running Club if you are a runner/ walker or, for those cycling the challenge, join our Strava Cycle Club and get yourself on the challenge leader board! Alternatively, you could sign up to RunKeeper, Garmin Connect or Map My Run.
Help us #KeepKeechCaring
Right now, our charity is at a pivotal moment. We’re continuing to care for our seriously ill patients, and support their families, but we’re feeling the full impact of Covid 19. As we plan for the year ahead, we need your support now: please can you help us to #KeepKeechCaring through the most challenging times we’ve ever faced?
For your fundraising efforts:
- It is £10 to enter each challenge which includes your finisher medal.
- Raise £20 to receive your medal and a Keech Hospice Care T-shirt.
- Raise £30 to receive your medal and a Keech Hospice Care running vest.
- Raise £60 to receive your medal and a Keech Hospice Care cycling top (cycling challenge only).
Thank you for making the difference when it matters the most.