Make a Will fortnight
We need to raise £6 million every year to give excellent specialist care and support to seriously ill adults and children and their families. Did you know 70% of our funding comes from our community, from you?
From 11–22 June, local solicitors across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes have generously agreed to give their time and expertise to help you make your Will in return for a donation in support of Keech Hospice Care.
Our suggested minimum donations are:
Single Will £150
Joint Will £200
The cost of our care
What to do next
- Contact a solicitor of your choice from the list below and make an appointment between 11–22 June, stating that your interest is part of Keech Make a Will Fortnight when you call.
- Attend your appointment and make your Will. Your solicitor will provide you with a donation form at the appointment. You can pay by credit/debit card or by cheque made payable to Keech Hospice Care.
- Complete your contact details on the form and give it back to your solicitor.
Morton Solicitors Pictons
Ms Yvonne O’Dell Ms Renata Upperton
T: 01582 501253 T: 0800 302 9448
Taylor Walton Machins
St Albans/Harpenden Luton
Ms Christine Prosser Ms Nicki Denton-Masih
T: 01582 714182 T: 01582 514365
Ray Nixon Brown Franklins Solicitors LLP
Leighton Buzzard Milton Keynes
Mr Mike Birdseye Ms Natasha Thorne
T: 01525 372247 T: 01908 660966
Ms Tracey Kingstone/Rakash
T: 01234 802147/01234 358525
Terms and Conditions
- Appointments are limited and need to be booked by Friday 22 June.
- Donations need to be made through your solicitor, either by cheque payable to Keech Hospice Care or by debit/credit card
- The offer is for a ‘standard’ Will. If your needs are more complex, the solicitor will tell you and agree a fee with you before going ahead.
For further information, please call 01582 707940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.