Our dedicated team of 1500 volunteers provide valuable support in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes across all areas of the charity.
Can you help?
Keech Hospice Care is reliant upon the continued support of Volunteers. We have a range of volunteer roles and all opportunities can be viewed below. For many of our volunteering opportunities no previous experience is required but full training is provided.
Volunteering OpportunitiesVolunteer Opportunities
By volunteering you will develop skills as well as gain satisfaction from knowing that your time and effort is making a huge difference to adults and children with life-limiting illnesses and their families.
Volunteering roles range from:-
- Retail - window dressing, till operator, merchandising
- Hydrotherapy - lifeguards and poolside assistant
- Fundraising - events, collection box agent, lottery
- Supportive Care - complementary therapist, bereavement visitor, music/art therapist, patient visitor
- Driving - patient transport, blood (donor), minibus
To apply, download and complete the application form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss telephone 01582 497829.
Apply to volunteerVolunteering Application form
At Keech Hospice Care we know only to well that for anyone time is a precious commodity. That’s why allowing your staff to spend some of their valuable time volunteering with us will make a world of difference to the people we care for and their families, at time they need it most.
We will work together to find exciting volunteering opportunities that meet the needs of your company, its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy and in turn provide valuable support to Keech Hospice Care.
The benefits you will gain as a company/team are:
- Gain new skills & build confidence
- Increase job satisfaction & morale
- Challenge your team to a fun, motivational and rewarding day for all involved.
- Use existing skills to help others
For more information about corporate or team volunteering email email@example.com or 01582 707958